Tuesday, July 6, 2010

third sem yall! :D

Yeah.bercampur baur perasaan nak masuk sem 3 ni.can i survive 3 lab direct isnin-rabu.But the best part is I got no class on friday n sunday.Saturday ade koku.And its the last time kne amik koku.Guess what i took this time?yeahh.Komponen kebudayaan.Last sem da amek teater.third sem ni amek Vocal! :D hihihik.kalah la ning baizura pasni.yeke?
ok la.saje nak mencapap ltak time table kat sini.jom check it out :p





hihihi.ade 2hari klas mlm n satu hari fully rest :D sem 3 ni ade bulan ramadhan.so got 2 kali picnic dlm klas la kan.nvrmind.Hope that i can do my best this sem tho got 3 killer subject as you can see,2 chemist subject and 1 physics.Yeah,hopefully all my classmate can score too.amin.Hmm.will be back to upm this sunday.So I guess I better packing up my stuff.Be strong nija,I know you can handle this well enough kan :D

No comments:

Post a Comment