Thursday, September 29, 2011

sicko memory

Thursday morning.I woke up to the sounds of my samsung's alarm.Done with showering and breakfast,I started  to finished up physical chemistry report that need to be submit at 2pm.Checking FB while doing report is a must.This one status really caught my eye...



   Huh? I really had an issue with memorizing number.It took me an hour to finally give up.I can't recall what my matric number was back in 2008 -,- It should be MS08....something something.demn.wuuuu

Same goes with phone number.I've change to different number quite a few times and I can't recall what was the number I used to have.As for the moment the phone number that I can recall is mom's,dad.achik,bella*my bff* and....my very own phone number.

Luckily,thank god that I'm capable of memorizing physic and some mathematical formula as they are usually in form of alphabets. phewwwww.

And one of the things that i'm not good at is remembering names.I can remember the face,but not names.It took me to be in 5th semester that I finally can remember 75% names of my course mate (*__*)

Yeah and I guess this is the main reason of why I can't score in most of my biology test.Im sucks in memorizing things.hm *alasan jek ni,pdhal tak kuat study.duhhhh*

P/s; Does anyone has problems similar to this? -,-

No comments:

Post a Comment